Welcome to the MLFHS Online Shop
Cart 0
Heywood (North) & Hooley Bridge 1908

Alan Godfrey Maps

Heywood (North) & Hooley Bridge 1908

Code:
£2.00

Godfrey Map Number 88.07. Heywood (North) & Hooley Bridge 1908 15” to 1 mile. Mainly Wooded and Farm Land Areas with Bury Old Road running from left to right across the map. It includes:- Bamford Hall, Kenyon Fold, Beaumonds, Simpson Clough, St. Michael’s Church on Bury Old Road, Plumpton Hall, Gnat Bank, Hooley Bridge, Queen’s Park, etc


Share this Product


More from this collection