Welcome to the MLFHS Online Shop
Cart 0
A History of the Public Houses of Bredbury & Woodley

Neil Richardson Publications

A History of the Public Houses of Bredbury & Woodley

Code:
£4.25

A K Turner. Situated a few miles east of Stockport, in 1756 there were only four licensed houses, and, in the ensuing years, many `alehouse recognisances' were taken out by farmers to supplement their incomes.. Illustrated with photographs. A4 40pp.


Share this Product


More from this collection